My Wonderful Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

You might recognise that face!



I have made a card for an old friend as he turns 18 next week. I have used old photos of us when we were littlens.
I haven't made very many male cards so I know this isn't brilliant but I thought i would leave it reasonably simple.

Ingredients:
- Craftwork cards 6x6 card blank
- do crafts black card stock
- metallic birthday wrapping paper
- sentiment printed on pc

I would like to enter this in to Di's snippet challenge as you can see I have used a tiny snippet of black card to create my stars (see pic).

Thanks for looking!

Laura xx

7 much appreciated comments:

Lucia said...

haha this is such a great idea loz :D great card, and i love that sparkly background! xxx

Bernie said...

OH how cute! Love the background paper and using those old childhood photos is brilliant.
Hugs

Di said...

Really great card Laura - and just perfect for your friend! Using the photos is such a great personal touch too. Di xx

Karen said...

A gorgeous card, what a great idea to use the photos :)

Have a lovely weekend, Luv Karen xx

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant snippets card and so personalized too. hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

This is a TERRIFIC male card and so personal too. I think it's FAB hon. xxx

ike said...

Hahaha - LUV this. Super photo of you too. I hope he really liked this card. Great xxxxx