My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Busy busy bee!

Hi everyone,

How are you? Sorry I haven't been around recently or posting cards!
I started back on the ward this week so I am doing my long shifts again, on my days off I've been trying to squeeze in words for my dissertation. So far I am at 3500, only another 6500 to go... but I'm trying to keep motivated and think about the end result!
I will try and make a couple of cards this weekend and post them up. I am still having a peep at everyone's blogs when I get a minute :)
I'd also like to say hello to my new followers and thank you so much for all of your kind comments and support! I can't believe I have reached over 50 followers!
Hope you are all well and enjoying this... er... nice weather!

Take care,

Laura xx

1 much appreciated comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Laura

Keep up the good work . . . it'll all be worth it in the end.

Hugs
Sarn xxx