My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Card

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all ok.

I have had a busy morning making 3 cards! That might not sound like a lot but when you have a 10,000 word dissertation to write it is!

Going to get on with that now... promise...

So I have made an Easter card for my folks this morning as I am going home to Norfolk for the weekend as my other half is in Bournemouth on a stag do this weekend.

Ingredients:

- 6x6 scalloped card from craftwork cards
- Teahouse papers
- Digistamp boutique Chirp image coloured with promarkers
- Cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder
- Spellbinders circles dies
- Sentiment font 'tempus sans ITC'
- String and gems from stash

Thanks for looking :-)

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

Laura xx

10 much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute card Laura, love the way you have cut out the centre. I'm sure your Mum & Dad will love it.

Have a great Easter, love Rach xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. How are you doing, working very hard by the sounds of things, but it will all be worth while when you have had it marked. I wish you the very best of luck sweetie.
Your card is delightful. Such pretty colours and I love the design and your image.
Take care, and try and have a relaxing Easter. Thinking of you.
Love Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Laura :D love the sweet image and beautiful design. Thank you so much for following me, I love your style too so am now one of your newest followers. Hugs xxx

Flowergirl said...

Really cute Easter card, I'm sure they'll love it.
Enjoy the Easter holidays x
Wendy x

~Tammy~ said...

When you are a slow cardmaker like I am....3 cards is a LOT!!!!! You go girl!!! this is sooooo cute!!!!

coops said...

gorgeous card laura.the chick is so sweet and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Laura

A gorgeous Easter card for your Mum and Dad .. .. I bet they are looking forward to you visiting home again (I hope they have remembered your Easter egg!!).

Hope you got a few words of that dissertation done!!

Have a good Easter

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Supersweet card Laura, love how you have created the aperture and this sweet little chick! :) Donna x

Sarn said...

Now THAT is a cute card! Love it x

ike said...

WoW - that is sooooo cool. I take it that the circle bit swivels round ?? Fabulous card - I'm not one for too much cute but this rocks !! :-D xxx