My Wonderful Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Slight hiatus...

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently, I have had a lot of work on.
They said our third year would be tough but... BLIMEY!
I have about 4 weeks left until the mayhem is over and then I will be finally have time to relax and enjoy my spare time.
I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be posting very much over the coming weeks, I may not be commenting as much but I still take a peek at all of your blogs when I have the time.

Hope you are all well, I will see you in a few weeks when my life returns back to normal!

Laura xx


8 much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your final journey to the end! You can see the light at the end of your tunnel l'm sure, it'll all be worth it eventually :)

Have a good day xx

Elaine said...

Hi Laura, It will all be worth it in the end! My step daughter was in the same situation this time last year...staying up until all hours trying to put the finishing touches to her work, but it was worth it when she she got her 2:1 in her degree.

Life will settle down and you'll get some much needed "ME" time soon.
Keep your chin up Laura..you're nearly there!

Hugs Elaine xx

Vicky said...

Good luck sweetie I'm sure you will do extremely well & be proud that you worked so hard to achieve it. It will be worth all the hard work hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Bernie said...

Hi Laura! My DIL has only just started on this path Like I keep telling her, it will all be worth it in the end. Hang in there it'll all be over soon.
Hugs

Sarn said...

Hugs going your way Laura xxx

~Tammy~ said...

Good luck and lots of thoughts your way!

Flowergirl said...

Hi Laura, hope everything is going well for you, I'm sure you'll be pleased when it's all over and you an relax and hopefully find time to do some crafting. Miss seeing your cards x
Hope you have a chance to enjoy the bank holiday weekend x
Wendy x

Karen Howard said...

Hi Laura, best of luck over the next couple of weeks, you will do fabulous... just keep moving forward! Hugs, Karen