My Wonderful Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Apologies

Hi all, 

Just thought I better let you know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the planet! I have been off work the last few days with the flu, it doesn't seem to be getting any better so I have spent most of my time in bed so haven't felt much up to crafting.

Hopefully this weekend I will feel better and will start to get my mojo back!

Take care,

Laura 

xx

5 much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you Laura, hope you feel better soon. Sending you warm best wishes for a speedy recovery :)

Take care xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Laura. Oh I do hope you feel better very soon. Missed you around blogland.
Take care.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Sarn said...

Aww . . . poor thing. . . . sending get well hugs your way Laura. Hope you feel better soon.

Here's some virtual Lemsip . . .

xxx

Redanne said...

Hoping you feel much better soon, sending big crafty hugs, Anne x

Bernie said...

Awww Laura, hope you feel better soon. Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hugs
Bernie