My Wonderful Followers

Friday 31 August 2012

Another christmas cute square!


Hi all,

Hope you are all well, I am at home in Norfolk for a couple of days but will be going back to Essex tomorrow. It has been nice to chill out before I start my job on Monday. 
I am posting this from my phone so I will update this post tomorrow with the ingredients!

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:


Thanks for looking!

14 much appreciated comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful card Laura, love the colours and that pompom ribbon is lush, great layout too. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous design.
Good luck on Monday in your new job. Will be thinking of you.
Love Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Love that Pom Pom ribbon Laura! The Christmas tree is fabby too!

Have a nice time at home and good luck for Monday, big wishes being sent to you.

Have a great weekend xx

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous festive card you've made here. I agree with Mrs F . . . that ribbon is lovely! Great Chrimbo tree image too.

Have a great time this weekend, and I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well on your first day in the new job on Monday.

BTW . . . who's "Swarm" on your links!??? LOL!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Love the pom pom trim on your card. Good luck for Monday. Hugs Mrs A.

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the rich traditional colours - and the pom-pom ribbon is fab, it looks like a row of snowballs!

I hope all goes well for you on Monday in your new job.

love Mags B x

Di said...

Beautiful Laura - love those pom poms especially. Been looking for my LOTV Christmas cute squares here and they've gone AWOL :(

Best of luck for Monday, you'll be fine - and all the snippets playground will be peeking through the gates waving you on.

Hugs, Di xx

Joey said...

Fantastic card Laura, stunning design, thanks for joining us at mmcs. Joey x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fantastic card, Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Tracy said...

You've got the Christmas cards rollin' girl. LOL Another beauty here. I really like the torn edge and that fun pom pom trim. Hugs!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Laura! I love the layout and the image, and that sentiment is so pretty!

Congrats on graduating college, and good luck in your new job :D

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

Tanya xx

PS I looked through some of your other cards too, they're amazing! I'm following your blog now and looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations :) xx

Kim Dibben said...

Gorgeous christmas card Laura, love the image and sentiment, fabulous papers and layout,
Kim xx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Laura, I love the fabulous colours and great details, your image and the sentiment are wonderful!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Jo Nevill said...

Super Christmas card, love all your details
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x