My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Forever Friends Christmas Challenge

Hi all!

How are you?

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, I have been very busy working my long days so just don't have the time or energy to create cards when I get in.

I am very lucky that I have got a few days off now so shall be creating until my hearts content! I always find that the days I am working I get so much mojo and inspiration to make cards, it's probably because I know I can't!

I made a card last night for my first ever DT posts challenge, Christmas Cards over at 




I used a Forever Friends image
Backing papers from a freebie stack I got with a magazine (no name unfortunately)
I created the text myself (which I wasn't entirely happy with the font after it had printed)
Gems, ribbon and stickles to finish.

If you would like to join in with our Forever Friends Monthly Challenge and have some Christmas Cards you would like to share with us, click here.

Thanks for looking!



10 much appreciated comments:

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous Laura - the perfect thing to find in a present, a big cuddly ted! Love it hun, and the font looks fine to me. Hugs Sxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Laura the layout and image are beautiful. Take care hugs Caroline xxx

Natalie Laurijssen said...

I love it! This image is so adorable! Your grandad will be very happy receiving such a gorgeous card.
X - Natalie - X

Di said...

Fabulous Laura - and really well done on your DT place. Have fun! Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Congrats on your DT place honey. This FF card is just lovely xxx

Unknown said...

wow laura what a fabulous card lovely image and the colours are fabulous hugs sassyxxxx

MagsB said...

Oh so sweet! I love the stripy paper, too!

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous laura.fab sweet bear and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Laura
Wow fabulous card ... Love the image and the papers .... So happy you are on the team..... And we are working together....
Lots of love
Sylvie xxx

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations on the design team!
You must be pleased as punch!

This is a lovely card that i am sure your Grandad is going to love. I think the font is just right!